In 1996 Lou began working as a professional 3D Modeler and Texture Artist in the video game industry. In 2001 his goal to become a character artist was accomplished. He enjoys working with digital and natural media and looks forward to the future of NEXT GEN games!
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This at Home (2003), Eidos, Inc.
- X-Men: Next Dimension (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense (1999), Activision, Inc.
- Delta Force (1998), NovaLogic, Inc.
- F-16 Multirole Fighter (1998), NovaLogic, Inc.
- MiG-29 Fulcrum (1998), NovaLogic, Inc.
- H!Zone (1996), WizardWorks Software