If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOJoel Seider is a twenty-year industry veteran, knowledgeable in all facets of development, such as art, programming, production and business. He has experience in managing large groups of people and working with all levels of the company, from rank-and-file employees to the CEO. Seider worked with a wide range of platforms, from early 8-bit computers to current-generation consoles, and he is knowledgeable in a wide range of applications such as Word, Excel and Project on the production side, to Visual Studio, Maya, Max, and custom IDEs on the development side. He has good foundation knowledge in languages such as C++ and assembly, and software engineering principals such as Object Oriented Design and Agile Development
- August, 1998 - Present: Midway Games
- July, 2005 – Present: Director of Central Groups
- March, 2004 - July 2005: Studio Development Director
- June, 2002 - March, 2004: Studio Technical Director
- August, 1998 - June, 2002: Senior Software Engineer
- August, 1993 – August 1998: Studio e / Nisus Software
- August, 1994 - August, 1998: VP of Product Development
- August, 1993 - August, 1994: Senior Software Engineer
- July, 1992 - August, 1993: Black Pearl Software: Sr. Software Engineer
- April, 1992 - November, 1992: Independent contractor for Solid Software
- September, 1990 - July, 1992: Atari Corp.
- June, 1991 - July, 1992: Senior Programmer
- September, 1990 - June, 1991: Programmer and Artist
- September, 1986 - September, 1990: Independent contractor for Banana Development
- On the Board of Directors for the Chicago chapter of the IGDA
- Member of the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
- Scot Bayless, Midway Games, Vice President, Chicago Studio
- Matt Booty, Midway Games, Sr. Vice President, World Wide Operations
- Michael Weilbacher, Midway Games, Chief Technology Officer
- Chip Sineni, Midway Games, Art Director, Chicago Studio
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (2006), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Mortal Kombat: Unchained (2006), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- NBA Ballers: Phenom (2006), Midway Games, Inc.
- Blitz: The League (2005), Midway Games, Inc.
- MLB Slugfest Loaded (2004), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Mortal Kombat: Deception (2004), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy (2004), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- MLB SlugFest 20-03 (2002), Midway Games, Inc.
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (2002), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- NFL Blitz 20-02 (2002), Midway Games, Inc.
- Arctic Thunder (2001), Midway Games, Inc.
- CART Fury: Championship Racing (2001), Midway Games, Inc.
- Bubsy in: Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind (1993), Accolade, Inc.
- Total Carnage (1993), Malibu Games
- Pinball Jam (1992), Atari Corporation
- Pac-Land (1991), Atari Corporation