Peter Stanimirov (Peter Stan) Born on November 12th, 1952 in the town of Sofia, Bulgaria.
Member of the "Bulgarian Artists Union".
Won the "Graviton" prize for accomplishments in the field of Bulgarian science fiction.
1980-1990 Illustrator in the nationally popular comic series "Duga", responsible for 4 different series. Did layout and illustrations for over ten foundations and publishing houses.
1990-1995 "Pleyad" Publishing house Sofia, Bulgaria Co-owner of "Pleyad" publishing house. Responsible for the Publishing House policies. Responsible for artwork, layout and illustrations. Responsible for the publication and popularization of Stephen King and Dean Koontz books in Bulgaria.
1995-2000 "Mega" Publishing House Sofia, Bulgaria Founder and co-owner of "Mega" publishing house. Responsible for the Publishing House policies. Specialized in game-books with over 100 publications. Responsible for artwork, layout and illustrations. Served as editor of all projects of "Mega".
2000 - 2009 Haemimont Games AD Sofia, Bulgaria Art Director and Lead Artist Head of the company's art division. Responsible for art development and concept art. Led for the art of 8 projects, among which the company’s award winning RTS game “Celtic Kings”. Managed teams between 15 and 20 artists.
- Tropico 4: Modern Times (2012), Kalypso Media Digital Ltd.
- The First Templar (2011), Kalypso Media GmbH
- Tropico 4 (2011), Kalypso Media USA Inc.
- Tropico 3: Absolute Power (2010), Kalypso Media GmbH
- Tropico 3 (2009), Kalypso Media GmbH
- Grand Ages: Rome (2008), FX Interactive
- Imperium Romanum (2008), Kalypso Media GmbH
- Glory of the Roman Empire (2006), ASCARON Entertainment UK Ltd.
- Rising Kingdoms (2005), Black Bean Games
- Nemesis of the Roman Empire (2003), FX Interactive
- Celtic Kings: Rage of War (2002), Strategy First, Inc.