Myles Abbott is the Engine Lead of Krome Studios Melbourne
. He started programming way back in 1977 at primary school, but didn't start professionally until after completing his Degree in Digital Technology and Robotics in 1986. In that distant past, he worked with Vision Control International developing facial identification software for law enforcement agencies, shoe latent imaging software for the Victorian Forensic Science Centre, and Conjure a graphic design system.
Starting at Beam Software
in 1995, which went on to become Atari Melbourne House
, and then became Krome Studios Melbourne, he has worked on a number of game projects including TransFormers
, Grand Prix Challenge
, GP 500
, Space Race
, Le Mans 24 Hours
, and Microsoft's NBA Full Court Press
, which spans a variety of platforms including PC, Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii.
Since 2000 he has been managing a team of Engine programmers developing a variety of Core Technology systems.
- IMDb -- Myles Abbott at IMDb
- Blade Kitten (2010), Atari Interactive, Inc.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes (2009), LucasArts
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Hellboy: The Science of Evil (2008), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Hellboy: The Science of Evil (2008), Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH
- Scene It? Box Office Smash! (2008), Microsoft Game Studios
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (2008), LucasArts
- Test Drive Unlimited (2007), Atari UK Ltd.
- Viva Piñata: Party Animals (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- TransFormers (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Grand Prix Challenge (2002), Infogrames Europe SA
- Men in Black II: Alien Escape (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Le Mans 24 Hours (2000), Infogrames Europe SA
- Space Race (2000), Infogrames Europe SA
- GP 500 (1999), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Dethkarz (1998), Melbourne House
- KKND2: Krossfire (1998), Melbourne House
- NBA Full Court Press (1996), Microsoft Corporation