Originally from Long Island, NY, Dave originally became interested in computers when he got his first Commodore 64 and typed "Do you have Knight Rider
in your system?". While the results of that first foray were dubious, he quickly became entranced with the magical entertainment devices buried in those little 5 1/4" floppy disks. Dave spent 4 excellent years at The University of Illinois, and along the way met Mark Allender
, then an employee at Volition.
Dave has been with Volition
since 1997, and has worked on Descent: Freespace Silent Threat
, Freespace 2
, Summoner PS2
, Red Faction PS2
, and Red Faction PC
In his spare time, Dave enjoys playing video games, starting programming projects that never get finished, and thinking of ways to make PS2 devkits meet a violent demise.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Red Faction: Armageddon (2011), THQ Inc.
- Saints Row: The Third (2011), THQ Inc.
- Red Faction: Guerrilla (2009), THQ Inc.
- The Babylon Project (2008),
- Red Faction II (2002), THQ Inc.
- Red Faction (2001), THQ Inc.
- Freespace 2: Sim of the Year Edition (2000), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Summoner (2000), THQ Inc.
- Freespace 2 (1999), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Descent: Freespace - The Great War (1998), Interplay Entertainment Corp.