Thomas Egeskov Petersen
Developer BIOThomas started composing on the C64 in 1986-87. He was proficient at it right from the beginning, and he made his own player and editor for a few years. At exactly 9 September 1990 he joined Vibrants, although he was already a member of the Dutch group Maniacs of Noise.
During the 90's, Thomas went on composing music in trackers as well as MIDI. In 2005 he was bitten by a C64 bug and created a new player for JCH's Music Editor, as well as a brand-new music editor called SID Factory.
Also Known As
- Thomas Petersen
- Thomas E. Petersen
- Thomas Egeskov Peterson
- Jupiter Lander (2008), Eidos Mobile
- X³: Terran Conflict (2008), Deep Silver
- Joe Gunn (2007),
- SolaRola (2007), Eidos Mobile
- Terminator Revenge (2006), In-Fusio
- X³: Reunion (2005), Deep Silver
- X³: Reunion (Collector's Edition) (2005), Deep Silver
- X²: The Threat (2003), Enlight Software Ltd.
- Player Manager 2001 (2001), THQ Inc.
- X-Gold (2001), THQ Inc.
- Micro Machines 1 and 2: Twin Turbo (2000), THQ Inc.
- X-Tension (2000), THQ Inc.
- Log!cal (1999), SunSoft
- X: Beyond the Frontier (1999), THQ Inc.
- onEscapee (1997), Sadeness Software
- DragonHeart: Fire & Steel (1996), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Earthworm Jim 1 & 2: The Whole Can 'O Worms (1996), Funsoft