Peter Morrish started as part of Creature Lab's
QA team before moving into design with developers including Climax
. He has worked on a wide range of original and licensed titles, across multiple platforms including PC, console and handheld.
In February 2007 he joined casual games company Slam Games Ltd.
as a game designer.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Q.U.B.E. (2011), Toxic Games
- Diner Dash: Sizzle & Serve (2007), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- M.A.C.H.: Modified Air Combat Heroes (2007), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (2005), NovaLogic, Inc.
- Disney's Lilo & Stich 2: Hämsterviel Havoc (2004), Buena Vista Interactive
- James Pond 2: Codename: RoboCod (2004), Play It Ltd.
- The Amazing Virtual Sea Monkeys (2002), Conspiracy Entertainment Corp., Red Cap Software GmbH
- Creatures (2002), Swing! Entertainment Media AG
- Creatures: Raised in Space (2002), Conspiracy Entertainment Corp.
- Pac-Man All-Stars (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams (2002), Konami of America, Inc.
- Creatures Village (2001), Kutoka Interactive Inc
- Dig Dug Deeper (2001), Infogrames Europe SA