Mathijs de Jonge
Developer BIOHailing from the demoscene, Mathijs de Jonge joined the company that eventually became known as Guerrilla in 1997.
Mathijs was a Game Director on several handheld titles and the Lead Artist on the multi-platform ShellShock: 'Nam 76. He resumed his duty as Game Director on Killzone: Liberation for PlayStation Portable, and on Killzone 2 for PlayStation 3, both of which received wide critical and popular acclaim.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Killzone 3 (2011), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated
- Killzone 2 (2009), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Killzone: Liberation (2006), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Shellshock: Nam '67 (2004), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Black Belt Challenge (2002), Xicat Interactive, Inc.
- Invader (2002), Xicat Interactive, Inc.
- Rhino Rumble (2002), Telegames, Inc.
- Tiny Toon Adventures: Dizzy's Candy Quest (2001), Swing! Entertainment Media AG