Darrell Robinson has worked in the games and film industry for more than 10 years.
After working in the film and television industry for a few years, his career in the games industry began in 2002, when he started working for Sammy Studios
. The first game he worked on for the company was Darkwatch
. After working on the project for 2 years the parent company Sammy Corp merged with Sega Corp and became Sammy Sega holdings. On March 7, 2005, Sammy Studios, Inc. broke away from Sammy and renamed itself High Moon Studios, Inc.
At High Moon Studios, Darrell was part of the team that released Darkwatch and their second title The Bourne Conspiracy
. After another corporate restructure at High Moon Studios, Darrell began work at Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
where he recently completed work on Uncharted 2
and Modnation Racers
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (2012), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Resistance: Burning Skies (2012), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Killzone 3 (2011), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- ModNation Racers (2010), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy (2008), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Darkwatch (2005), Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- Area 51 (1996), Atari, Inc.
- T-Mek (1995), Time Warner Interactive, Inc.