If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Jason C. Ross
Developer BIOJason C. Ross was born in Vancouver, Canada and spent time growing up between Vancouver and The Banff Centre For The Arts. He worked in live theater box office administration for many years before switching over to sound production for video games.
He has worked on many titles since 1996, but getting them all listed on Moby Games is sometimes tricky...
He recently finished work as audio lead on Warhammer 40,000 : Dawn Of War 2, at Relic Entertainment (THQ). Also not properly listed in his credits are audio lead positions for NBA Live 2005 (EA) and NCAA March Madness 2006 (EA), some audio support work for NCAA March Madness 2005 (EA), and speech editing work for NBA Live 99 and NBA Live 2002.
Also Known As
- Jason Ross
- Olo J. Milkman
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II (2009), THQ Inc.
- Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts (2007), THQ Inc.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade (2006), THQ Inc.
- 007: Everything or Nothing (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NBA Street Vol. 2 (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 007: Nightfire (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NBA Street (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed: High Stakes (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Need for Speed II: SE (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NHL 98 (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.