Rik Ede has worked in game audio since 1992 on amiga and st audio. He currently works for Dolby laboratories and is the managing director of his own company "Gamesound Ltd" - which specialises in dolby digital 5.1 audio soundtracks for games.(www.gamesound.co.uk) . His emloyment history stems from a background as a session musician and sound engineer, worked as audio development manager for (sony) psygnosis for 3 years. His credits include Psygnosis, Gremlin, Reflections, Infogrames, mtv and play51.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- IndyCar Series (2003), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- AirBlade (2002), Namco Hometek Inc.
- Blip & Blop: Balls of Steel (2002), LOADED Studio
- Burnout (2002), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2002), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Lander (1999), Psygnosis Limited
- G-Police (1997), Psygnosis Limited
- Sentient (1997), Psygnosis Limited
- Brian the Lion Starring In: Rumble in the Jungle (1994), Psygnosis Limited
- Novastorm (1994), Psygnosis Limited
- Innocent Until Caught (1993), Psygnosis Limited
- Wiz 'n' Liz (1993), Psygnosis Limited