Eric Zimmerman has been working in the game industry for ten years. He is the CEO of gameLab, a game development company based in New York City that he co-founded with Peter Lee. gameLab has created award-winning games for clients like LEGO, Microsoft, and Ragdoll. He is also a part-time academic, with teaching experience at MIT, New York University, Parsons School of Design, and School of Visual Arts. Eric has spoken and published widely about game design, game development, and game culture and has two books coming out over the next year.
Born in Sacramento, he moved to Los Angeles for college and then entered the video game industry shortly after, in 1999.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Top Chef: The Game (2008), Brighter Minds Media, Inc.
- Arcadia Remix (2007), VH1 Games
- Disney•Pixar Cars (2006), THQ Inc.
- Egg vs. Chicken (2006), PlayFirst, Inc.
- Subway Scramble (2005), PlayFirst, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - Breakthrough (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Shaun Palmer's Pro Snowboarder (2001), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Gearheads (1996), Philips Interactive Media, Inc.
- NetWits (1996), Microsoft Corporation