Michael Trent Reznor
Michael Trent Reznor (born May 17, 1965) is an American musician, singer, producer, and multi-instrumentalist. Trent Reznor is the founder and primary creative force behind the band Nine Inch Nails.
Reznor likes video games, most notably DOOM
by id Software
, which he has said he played on the Nine Inch Nails tour bus after doing shows. He also created the soundtrack for ID Software's hit Quake
. The NIN logo also appears on the nail gun ammo boxes in Quake and prior to this, embedded in both the floor and ceiling of a secret room in The Ultimate DOOM
Trent returned to work with id Software in 2003 as the sound engineer for video game DOOM 3
. However, due to "time, money and bad management", he had to abandon this project, and his audio work did not make it into the game's release. The original audio files can be found on the Internet, although they are not officially endorsed by Reznor nor id Software. Chris Vrenna
, former drummer for Nine Inch Nails, produced the music for Doom 3 with his partner Clint Walsh
Also Known As
- IMDb -- Trent Reznor at the Internet Movie Database
- Nine Inch Nails -- Official website of Trent Reznor's band.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (2012), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (2010), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Totem Destroyer 2 (2009), GABS.TV
- Need for Speed: Undercover (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Rock Band (2008), MTV Games
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Quake (1996), id Software, Inc.