If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOLisa Dennis is an executive at Digital Artist Management Inc., a recruiting agency for interactive entertainment, since March 2007. Previously, she was the head of recruitment at Emergent Game Technologies, with many years of experience in human resources and recruiting with companies such as Pixar, Maxis and Apple. Dennis specializes in career coaching, counseling, and internship program development, having organized programs in each area for Electronic Arts and Pixar.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Batman: Arkham Asylum (2009), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures (2008), Eidos, Inc.
- Monster Lab (2008), Eidos, Inc.
- Soul Bubbles (2008), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Tomb Raider: Underworld (2008), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- The Sims 2 (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- SimCity 4 (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- SimCity 4: Rush Hour (2003), Electronic Arts Ltda.
- The Sims: Superstar (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Sims: Online (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.