If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOAn industry veteran of some 16 years, Jim Weisz came to us from Midway Games, Inc., where he was Manager of the Consumer Porting group, the division responsible for conversion of hit arcade titles to PlayStation and N-64 formats. Jim's principal responsibility on the Septerra team is for the game's engine, where he is putting his considerable experience to work ensuring the realization of the overall design.
Prior companies include: Viacom New Media/Rabid Entertainment ('94-'97), VideOcart, Inc. ('91-'93), Incredible Technologies, Inc. ('88-'91), Digital Mechanics, Inc. ('84-'88)
Titles include: Beavis & Butt-head in Virtual Stupidity, Are you Afraid of the Dark (PC-CD-ROM), Snow Strike, The Three Stooges, C-SPRITE (MS-DOS), Balance of Power - The 1990 Edition (MS Windows), Cross Clues (Apple II)
[Source: Monolith Productions Septerra Core Team Info]
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator (1999), Monolith Productions, Inc.
- MTV's Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity (1995), Viacom New Media
- Phantom 2040 (1995), Viacom New Media
- Are You Afraid of the Dark? The Tale of Orpheo's Curse (1994), Viacom New Media
- Balance of the Planet (1990),
- Disney's Duck Tales: The Quest for Gold (1990), Walt Disney Computer Software, Inc.
- Snow Strike (1990), Epyx, Inc., U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Balance of Power: The 1990 Edition (1989), Mindscape, Inc.
- Harley-Davidson: The Road to Sturgis (1989), Mindscape, Inc.
- The Three Stooges (1987), Cinemaware Corporation
- Balance of Power (1985), Mindscape, Inc.