An industry veteran of some 16 years, Jim Weisz came to us from Midway Games, Inc.
, where he was Manager of the Consumer Porting group, the division responsible for conversion of hit arcade titles to PlayStation and N-64 formats. Jim's principal responsibility on the Septerra team is for the game's engine, where he is putting his considerable experience to work ensuring the realization of the overall design.
Prior companies include: Viacom New Media
/Rabid Entertainment ('94-'97), VideOcart, Inc. ('91-'93), Incredible Technologies, Inc.
('88-'91), Digital Mechanics, Inc. ('84-'88)
Titles include: Beavis & Butt-head in Virtual Stupidity, Are you Afraid of the Dark (PC-CD-ROM), Snow Strike, The Three Stooges, C-SPRITE (MS-DOS), Balance of Power - The 1990 Edition (MS Windows), Cross Clues (Apple II)
[Source: Monolith Productions Septerra Core Team Info]
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator (1999), Monolith Productions, Inc.
- MTV's Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity (1995), Viacom New Media
- Phantom 2040 (1995), Viacom New Media
- Are You Afraid of the Dark? The Tale of Orpheo's Curse (1994), Viacom New Media
- Balance of the Planet (1990),
- Disney's Duck Tales: The Quest for Gold (1990), Walt Disney Computer Software, Inc.
- Snow Strike (1990), Epyx, Inc., U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Balance of Power: The 1990 Edition (1989), Mindscape, Inc.
- Harley-Davidson: The Road to Sturgis (1989), Mindscape, Inc.
- The Three Stooges (1987), Cinemaware Corporation
- Balance of Power (1985), Mindscape, Inc.