Bob Foscolo is the President and Chief Operating Officer for Phone Automation in Seattle, Washington, which he founded in January 2000.
Prior to founding PhoneAutomation.com, Inc., he spent 10 years moving from Director of Technical Support & Customer Service at Virgin Interactive Software
, to Director of Technical Support and Quality Assurance at GT Interactive Software
In his last role in the private sector, Bob was the Vice President of Technical Support, Consumer Services & Quality Assurance at Infogrames, Inc.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Apex (2003), Infogrames Europe SA
- Backyard Baseball (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee (2003), Infogrames Europe SA
- Humvee Assault (2003), Infogrames, Inc.
- Ikaruga (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Line of Sight: Vietnam (2003), Infogrames, Inc.
- Robot Arena: Design & Destroy (2003), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- RollerCoaster Tycoon (2003), Infogrames Europe SA
- Superman: Countdown to Apokolips (2003), Infogrames, Inc.
- Unreal II: The Awakening (2003), Infogrames, Inc.
- Micro Machines (2002), Infogrames Europe SA
- Blue's ABC Time Activities (1999), Humongous Entertainment, Inc.