Developer BIODesign Director and Innovator. Interactive Media/Game Designer in the Professional Console Game Industry since 1995. [See for full resume: http://www.linkedin.com/in/antialias]. Developing amateur game software on the Mac 512k since 1990.
Writer/Visual Artist: 2 self-published novels, a 7-year running zine, designer and webmaster for several web art projects, creator and builder of a series of LightSculpture Art Exhibits shown at several events (including SFMOMA in 2000) [RGB Series project with Devan Simunovich of C-trl] [See: http://www.c-trl.com/68k/]
Culture Jammer. Social Engineer. Augmented Reality Designer.
Creative Director/Founder for Ideosphere.org [Open Source Serious Games Developer], Minds-I Studios [Social Network Casual Game Developer].
Currently a founding member of theAssemblage.Net which is a company pioneering the gaming model for Augmented Reality environments on the iPhone and other mobile devices. The complete plans for the company's development agenda is scheduled to be released in early 2010.
theAssemblage.Net [Augmented Reality Game/App Developer]. See: See: https://sites.google.com/a/assemblage-games.co.cc/assemblage-games-extranet/
- Seth Carus @ Facebook) -- Personal Profile for Design Director Seth Carus.
- Seth Carus @ LinkedIn) -- Developer Resume on the LinkedIn website
- Madagascar (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Shrek SuperSlam (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (1999), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain (1996), Crystal Dynamics, Inc.
- Solar Eclipse (1995), Crystal Dynamics, Inc.
- Gex (1994), Crystal Dynamics, Inc.
- Off-World Interceptor (1994), Crystal Dynamics, Inc.