I have been writing games since 1987 and have worked for a number of companies including Beam Software, Tantalus, Atari Melbourne House. I am currently employed by Atari Melbourne House
as Technical Director Programming. (2005)
Below is a list of games I have worked on:
1988 720 deg (Commodore 64, NES)
1990 Dash Galaxy in the Alien Asylum (NES)
---- Back to the Future II & III (NES)
---- Bo Jackson Baseball (NES)
---- Super High Impact (SNES)
---- Smash TV (SNES)
1991 Shadow Run (SNES)
1991 George Foreman's KO Boxing (SNES)
1993 Choplifter III (SNES)
1994 Stargate (SNES)
---- Wipeout (Saturn)
---- ManxTT (PC, Saturn)
---- House of the Dead (PC, Saturn)
---- South Park Rally (PC, Dreamcast, Playstation, Nintendo64)
2002 Space Race (PS2)
2002 Men in Black II: Alien Escape (PS2)
2002 Grand Prix Challenge (PS2)
2004 Unreal II: The Awakening (XBOX)
2004 Transformers (PS2)
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Test Drive Unlimited (2007), Atari UK Ltd.
- Viva Piñata: Party Animals (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- TransFormers (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Unreal II: The Awakening (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Grand Prix Challenge (2002), Infogrames Europe SA
- Men in Black II: Alien Escape (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Space Race (2002), Infogrames Europe SA
- South Park Rally (2000), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- The House of the Dead (1998), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- Manx TT SuperBike (1997), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Choplifter III: Rescue Survive (1994), Extreme Entertainment Group, Inc.
- Stargate (1994), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- WCW SuperBrawl Wrestling (1994), FCI
- Shadowrun (1993), Data East Corporation
- George Foreman's KO Boxing (1992), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Bo Jackson Baseball (1991), Data East USA, Inc.
- Smash T.V. (1991), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.