Ruud van de Moosdijk
Ruud van de Moosdijk was born on September 30th 1974 in the city of Veldhoven, The Netherlands. Got infected by the game writing disease at age 7 when his dad bought him a Sinclair microcomputer. Instead of playing games Ruud started writing a text adventure on it instead. A couple of years later Ruud met several similar minded people thanks to the MSX computer and its growing hobbyist community.
It was in these years (late 80s, early 90s) that Ruud met Ivo wubbels, which resulted in several amateur games on MSX but more important: the foundation of Engine Software BV in 1995. Having achieved his first dream of making his hobby into his profession Ruud has worked on numerous games on SNES, PC, PocketPC, Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance. His official title today is "Head of Console Development" at Engine Software, the company he co-founded and partially owns. Ruud is known to be a jack-of-all-trades, being able to create designs, concepts, code, art, sound and music.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Princess in Love (2009), dtp young entertainment GmbH & Co. KG
- Globey - On the Roll! (2008), GameHouse, Inc.
- Polar Bowler (2008), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Think Kids (2008), dtp young entertainment GmbH & Co. KG
- Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (2007), D3Publisher of Europe Ltd.
- StateShift (2007), Midas Interactive Entertainment Ltd.
- Wade Hixton's Counter Punch (2004), Destination Software, Inc.
- Artifact (2003), Foreign Media Games
- Coronel Indoor Kartracing (2003), Digital-XL
- Spy Muppets: License to Croak (2003), TDK Mediactive, Inc.
- Saban's Power Rangers: Time Force (2001), THQ Inc.
- SpongeBob Squarepants: Legend of the Lost Spatula (2001), THQ Inc.
- €uro-Man (2001), Xplorys BV