If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOGame: Spit Wad Willy. Copyright 1993 by Raoul Said.
Game: Super Ball! Deluxe. I do not know the copyright, but it was before Spit Wad Willy and I believe to be his first game he released as shareware.
I believe both these were handled by himself while he was going it alone and lived in Corvallis, OR. The last communication I had from him after In Search of Dr. Riptide, was that he had gotten a job with a game company.
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- Rauol Said
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (2011), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Justice League Heroes (2006), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Champions: Return to Arms (2005), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Champions of Norrath (2004), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (2001), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Top Gear Hyper-Bike (2000), Kotobuki System Co., Ltd.
- Top Gear Overdrive (1998), Kotobuki System Co., Ltd.
- In Search of Dr. Riptide (1994), Pack Media Company, Inc.
- Pea Shootin' Pete (1994), MindStorm Software
- Spit Wad Willy (1993),
- Super Ball! (1992),
- Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time Rippers (1991), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder! (1990), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Roberta Williams' King's Quest I: Quest for the Crown (1990), Sierra On-Line, Inc.