|Cadaver (1990)||(Title and Object Graphics)|
|Death Bringer (1989)||(Graphics by)|
|Joe Blade (1988)||(Graphics )|
|Space Station Oblivion (1987)||(Computer Art)|
|Cerberus (1986)||(Graphics by)|
|Into the Eagle's Nest (1986)||(Graphics by)|
Game history rough !
Graphics on the following:
- Aftershock for Pc 8512 (Interceptor Micros) Programmer Terry Greer.
- Cerberus, Amstrad 464 (Interceptor Micros)
- Into the Eagle's Nest, Speccy/C64/Amstrad (Interceptor Micros) 464/664/AtariST/Amiga500.
- Joe Blade 1 (Colin Swinbourne programmer.) Very good friend. (The only guy I've ever met who is not only good fun but can also program a ZX spectrum without a compiler,(thinks machine code.)
PS. We both started at Interceptor Micro's. And can hold his drink ;-)
- Galdregons Domain, AtariST/Amiga. (I'm not go'in too deeply into this one (Bad blood !!!!,Programmer couldn't deal with graphics conversion. nuff said.)
- Cadaver (First one.) Bitmap Bros. ST/Amiga.
- Stormball ST/Amiga (Logotron Entertainment Ltd.)
- Global Effect ST/Amiga (Logotron Entertainment Ltd./Millennium).
- DefCon 5 PC/PSOne(Millennium Interactive, now S.C.E.E. - Intro sequence (which incidentally was ballsed up by a particular jobs-worth (you know who you are AK.).
Last updated: Oct 19, 2007