Developer BIOHiroya Hatsushiba was originally a sound programmer for Wolf Team, and did some composing and arranging as well.
When the disagreements among many key Wolf Team members were over after the production of Tales of Phantasia, he was persuaded to join Tri-Ace, and he took the position of sound director, and programmed and directed the music compositions by Motoi Sakuraba.
In 1999, he founded Tri-Crescendo and directed their first game Baten Kaitos. He also directed the sound department and programmed the music composition by Motoi Sakuraba. He still keeps a close eye on Tri-Ace, and still programs their music compositions. He has a very close friendship with Motoi Sakuraba and many other former members of Wolf Team.
Edit Bio | View History
- Eternal Sonata (2008), Namco Bandai Games Inc.
- Baten Kaitos Origins (2006), Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (2006), Square Enix Co., Ltd.
- Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (2006), Square Enix Co., Ltd.
- Radiata Stories (2005), Square Enix Co., Ltd.
- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (2004), Square Enix, Inc.
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (2003), Namco Limited
- Valkyrie Profile (1999), Enix Corporation
- Star Ocean: The Second Story (1998), Enix Corporation
- Star Ocean (1996), Enix Corporation
- Tales of Phantasia (1995), Namco Limited
- Tenshi no Uta: Shiroki Tsubasa no Inori (1994), Telenet Japan Co., Ltd.
- Arcus Odyssey (1993), Sammy Corporation
- Hiōden 2 (1993), Wolf Team
- Neugier: Umi to Kaze no Kōdō (1993), Telenet Japan Co., Ltd.