Hiroya Hatsushiba was originally a sound programmer for Wolf Team
, and did some composing and arranging as well.
When the disagreements among many key Wolf Team members were over after the production of Tales of Phantasia
, he was persuaded to join Tri-Ace
, and he took the position of sound director, and programmed and directed the music compositions by Motoi Sakuraba
In 1999, he founded Tri-Crescendo
and directed their first game Baten Kaitos
. He also directed the sound department and programmed the music composition by Motoi Sakuraba. He still keeps a close eye on Tri-Ace, and still programs their music compositions. He has a very close friendship with Motoi Sakuraba and many other former members of Wolf Team.
- Eternal Sonata (2008), Namco Bandai Games Inc.
- Baten Kaitos Origins (2006), Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (2006), Square Enix Co., Ltd.
- Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (2006), Square Enix Co., Ltd.
- Radiata Stories (2005), Square Enix Co., Ltd.
- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (2004), Square Enix, Inc.
- Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (2003), Namco Limited
- Valkyrie Profile (1999), Enix Corporation
- Star Ocean: The Second Story (1998), Enix Corporation
- Star Ocean (1996), Enix Corporation
- Tales of Phantasia (1995), Namco Limited
- Tenshi no Uta: Shiroki Tsubasa no Inori (1994), Telenet Japan Co., Ltd.
- Arcus Odyssey (1993), Sammy Corporation
- Neugier: Umi to Kaze no Kōdō (1993), Telenet Japan Co., Ltd.