If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOYoshiaki Inagaki (sometimes credited as Joshua Inagaki) was a lead graphic artist for Wolf Team . He worked there for a few years as a graphic artist, but got involved with the disputes involving the game that would be released as Tales of Phantasia.
After the game was released, he was encouraged by his former colleagues to join them in their new game developing company, which they called Tri-Ace . Yoshiaki Inagaki was not alone, many people left Wolf Team for Tri-Ace.
Today, he is the art director at Tri-Ace
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (2006), Square Enix Co., Ltd.
- Valkyrie Profile (1999), Enix Corporation
- Star Ocean: The Second Story (1998), Enix Corporation
- Star Ocean (1996), Enix Corporation
- Tales of Phantasia (1995), Namco Limited
- Neugier: Umi to Kaze no Kōdō (1993), Telenet Japan Co., Ltd.
- Cobra Command (1992), Renovation Products, Inc.
- Time Gal (1992), Renovation Products, Inc.