If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOFormer British game developer represents the Toftwood Computing Ltd. since 2005 and is responsible for the ImageSafe application, which allows to stop others from viewing your images by using the blowfish algorithm to password protect them. He was a PC programmer for Mortal Kombat II along with other games.
Address taken from Solomon's Key (1988):
1 St. Georges Drive
Toftwood East Dereham
Norfolk NR19 1LQ
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Address taken from http://www.finder.co.uk/dereham/programmers/ (2007):
Toftwood Computing Ltd.
Computer Programming. Pre-packaged software
1 St Georges Drive,
Norfolk, NR19 1LQ
Edit Bio | View History
Also Known As
- B. O'Shaughnessy
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Mortal Kombat II (1994), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Smash T.V. (1992), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Back to the Future Part III (1991), Image Works
- Overlord (1990), Virgin Mastertronic Ltd.
- Savage (1989), Microplay Software
- Solomon's Key (1988), U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Trantor the Last Stormtrooper (1987), GO!
- The Adventures of Bond... Basildon Bond (1986), Probe Software Ltd.
- Devil's Crown (1985), Mastertronic Ltd.