Erik Koehlert has worked in the games industry at Acclaim Studios Austin
where his positions included lead artist, assistant lead artist, fx artist, and environment artist. Published game credits included All-Star Baseball 2005
, NBA Jam 2004
, NFL Quarterback Club 2002
, All Star Baseball 2002
, All Star Baseball 2001
, NFL Quarterback Club 2000
. He has developed for Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Nintendo Gamecube, and XBox.
Currently Erik is focused on the development of tools and methods to aid in art asset management and creation at Flagship Studios
. He assists in getting internally and externally produced content into the game while working hard to vanquish any issues with the art content pipeline. Erik sets up ragdolls and does a little of everything else (modeling, texturing, animating, fx) as needed.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Hellgate: London (2007), Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
- All-Star Baseball 2005 (2004), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Vexx (2003), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- All-Star Baseball 2002 (2001), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- NFL QB Club 2001 (2000), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000 (1999), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.