Developer BIORandall Turner is originally from Alaska, graduating from University of Alaska, Fairbanks with a degree in Electrical Engineering. He first got into games as a co-founder of Horizon Simulations in 1981, and has since worked as a game developer and an RTOS developer for the defense industry. His specialty is system level engineering and multiprocessing architecture. He is currently a senior programmer at Volition.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Darksiders II (2012), THQ Inc.
- Red Faction: Armageddon (2011), THQ Inc.
- Saints Row: The Third (2011), THQ Inc.
- Red Faction: Guerrilla (2009), THQ Inc.
- Saints Row 2 (2008), THQ Inc.
- Saints Row (2006), THQ Inc.
- Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Close Combat: Invasion: Normandy - Utah Beach to Cherbourg (2000), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Prince of Persia 3D (1999), Mindscape International Ltd.
- Andretti Racing (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Madden NFL 98 (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.