Marc Mackin has been a professional senior/technical artist and animator for over ten years. He has created special effects, modeled, rigged and animated characters for many of the top companies in the field of interactive entertainment, from Acclaim, Microsoft, Sammy Studios, and currently employed at High Moon Studios, a studio of Vivendi Universal Games. He has also animated and directed Motion Capture for in-game and pre-rendered cinematics. A long-time artist, Marc was ready to pursue a career in special effects in film and commercial animation, but the gaming industry crossed his path. The blending of art and technology captured his imagination, and he has learned to bring his artistic background and tech problem solving into the world of game development. Marc is currently a Technical Artist at High Moon Studios.
Games in production/released
•Darkwatch / Playstation 2, Xbox
•Microsoft’s Train Simulator 2 / PC (Never Released)
•SHOWDOWN: Legends of Wrestling / Playstation 2, Xbox
•NBA JAM ‘04 / Playstation 2, Xbox, Gamecube
•Turok: Evolution / Playstation 2, Xbox, Gamecube
•Turok: Rage Wars / Nintendo 64
•ASB ‘99/2000 / Nintendo 64
•Turok: Dinosaur Hunter / Nintendo 64
•NFL QuarterBack Club ‘96/’97 / Sega Saturn, (Playstation Never Released)
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- DC Universe Online (2011), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy (2008), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Darkwatch (2005), Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- Turok: Evolution (2002), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- All-Star Baseball 2002 (2001), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- All-Star Baseball 2001 (2000), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- All-Star Baseball 2000 (1999), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Turok: Rage Wars (1999), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- All-Star Baseball 99 (1998), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter (1997), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.