Gwen Heliou is actually technical director on Prince of Persia 3 (Working title) at Ubisoft Montreal (2005).
He was also level artist on Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (ps2) and technical director on Myst IV Revelation at Ubisoft Montreal, rendering and modeling pre-rendered environments, or integrating live-action shots. He also worked on Raven Shield - Rainbow 6 (Ubisoft Montreal too) as senior cg-artist.
Prior to join Ubisoft, he used to be 3D coordinator and teacher in the anime industry (Toutenkartoon, Paris & Montreal, ), and before that, Senior CG artist for Kalisto entertainment (Bordeaux - France).
His personal work is published into the book "Elemental" (Ballistic publishing).
Also Known As
- Gwen Heliou's home page -- Describing and giving hints about some of his present and past works. Also linking to relevant informations about video-games.
- Wild Blood (2012), Gameloft S.A.
- Driver: San Francisco (2011), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Naruto: Rise of a Ninja (2007), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Myst IV: Revelation (2004), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield (2003), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- 4 Wheel Thunder (2000), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.