Gary McTaggart is a Software Developer with Valve
Gary left the University of Florida in 1995 to pursue a career in programming at 3Dfx Interactive
as employee number 11. While there, he created demos that were used to show the potential of Voodoo Graphics hardware. The most notable of these demos are the Valley of Ra
and Wizard's Tower
Additionally Gary worked as developer support for other game companies wanting to get the most out of 3dfx's hardware. Gary left 3Dfx with Charlie Brown
for a short stint at Ritual Entertainment
After working at Ritual, Gary and Charlie decided to start a new company and do contract work for Electronic Arts
. Later, Gary decided that Valve would be the ideal place for him to be able to work on great games and technology without having to worry about the day-to-day operations of a business.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (2012), Valve Corporation
- Portal 2 (2011), Valve Corporation
- Alien Swarm (2010), Valve Corporation
- Left 4 Dead 2 (2009), Akella
- Left 4 Dead (2008), Valve Corporation
- Portal: Still Alive (2008), Valve Corporation
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (2007), Buka Entertainment
- The Orange Box (2007), Valve Corporation
- Portal (2007), Buka Entertainment
- Dark Messiah: Might and Magic (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (2006), Valve Corporation
- Counter-Strike: Source (2004), Valve Corporation
- Half-Life 2 (2004), Valve Corporation
- Half-Life (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption (2000), Activision, Inc.
- Hexen II (1997), id Software, Inc.