James Schmalz founded Digital Extremes
in 1993 the year that Epic Pinball
was published. His biography, contained within that game, stated that he has a degree in Mechanical Engineering and credited him with the creation of Solar Winds
as well as Epic Pinball
. At that time James was based in Ontario and listed his pastimes as designing games, biking and weightlifting.
In 2003, James is based in the Toronto, Canada, office and also holds the title of Creative Director.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- The Darkness II (2012), 2K Games, Inc.
- Homefront (2011), THQ Inc.
- BioShock 2 (2010), 2K Games, Inc.
- BioShock (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- Dark Sector (2008), D3Publisher of America, Inc.
- WarPath (2006), Akella
- Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green (2005), Groove Games
- Pariah (2005), Groove Games
- Marine Heavy Gunner: Vietnam (2004), Groove Games
- Unreal Tournament 2004 (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Unreal Tournament 2004 (DVD Special Edition) (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Unreal Championship (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Unreal Tournament 2003 (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Adventure Pinball: Forgotten Island (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Unreal Tournament (1999), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Unreal (1998), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Extreme Pinball (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Radix: Beyond the Void (1995), Epic MegaGames, Inc.
- Jazz Jackrabbit (1994), Moon Doggie
- Traffic Department 2192 (1994), Monkey Business, Inc.
- Epic Pinball (1993), Epic MegaGames, Inc.
- Silverball (1993), Team17 Software Limited
- Solar Winds: Galaxy (1993), Epic MegaGames, Inc.
- Solar Winds: The Escape (1993), Epic MegaGames, Inc.
- Legends of Murder II: Grey Haven (1991), Softdisk Publishing
- Legends of Murder: Volume 1 - Stonedale Castle (1989), Softdisk Publishing