If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOBeing a gamer all his life, Tim moved to Los Angeles in 1999 to pursue his career in games - he started as a game tester at then Dreamworks Interactive, and then moved on as a Jr. Game Designer at Kronos Digital on "Fear Effect 2"; soon he was promoted to be the co-lead on the game.
From Kronos he moved on to Electronic Arts Los Angeles as a Game Designer. Since then, Tim has been a Game Designer on games titles ranging from FPS to RTS.
- "Medal of Honor", "Boom Bots" and "Jurassic Park" - Game Tester (Dreamworks Interactive)
- "Fear Effect 2" - Jr. Designer & Co-Lead Designer (Kronos Digital)
- "Medal Of Honor – Rising Sun" - Level Lead Designer (EA)
- "Medal Of Honor - European Assault" - Designer (EA)
- "Golden Eye" - Senior Designer - (EA)
Tim Coolidge was Lead Designer for "The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth II" and "Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars", both on Xbox360 by Electronic Arts. Tim and his team were first to find smart solutions to implement PC keyboard control schemes to a single console controller.
Tim was also a System Design Lead & Interim Design Director on Tiberium (EA).
Tim moved to the Pacific Northwest with his family and joined Monolith Productions as Lead Designer in August 2008.
Recent: He recently shipped "Guardians of Middle Earth" at Warner Brothers/Monolith. The first full MOBA to be brought to consoles.
He is now working at Microsoft on an unannounced project.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn (2009), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (2007), Electronic Arts Ltd.
- Medal of Honor: Vanguard (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: European Assault (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix (2001), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- LEGO Alpha Team (2000), LEGO Media International, Inc.
- Medal of Honor (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.