Marcus Fielding, Franchise Development Director, Army of Two PS3 / 360, EA Montréal.
Joined Electronic Arts Montréal
, in July 2004, bringing more than ten years of experience in producing entertainment titles for new IP and major global licenses, coupled with responsibilities growing audio departments and writing/directing music for games.
Prior to EA, he was Executive Producer for Bam! UK heading the Aardman franchise, successful in releasing the Wallace & Gromit
games. Mr. Fielding also held senior positions at Mindseye Productions
, noted for its work producing Hasbro licenses and new IP; BBC Online, managing the Children's and Radio 1 website franchises; The Multimedia Corporation noted for its early work with EA & BBC.
He holds a Master of Engineering degree from Imperial College, London UK.
- Blade Kitten (2010), Atari Interactive, Inc.
- Spore Hero (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Army of Two (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Samurai Jack: The Amulet of Time (2003), BAM! Entertainment, Inc.
- Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo (2003), BAM! Entertainment, Inc.
- Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (2002), BAM! Entertainment, Inc.
- Dexter's Laboratory: Chess Challenge (2002), BAM! Entertainment, Ltd.
- Dexter's Laboratory: Mandark's Lab? (2002), BAM! Entertainment, Inc.
- The Powerpuff Girls: Relish Rampage (2002), BAM! Entertainment, Inc.
- Reign of Fire (2002), BAM! Entertainment, Inc.
- Dexter's Laboratory: Science Ain't Fair (2001), BAM! Entertainment, Ltd.
- The Powerpuff Girls: Mojo's Pet Project (2001), BAM! Entertainment, Inc.
- Pac-Man: Adventures in Time (2000), Hasbro Interactive Ltd.
- Sheep (2000), Empire Interactive Europe Ltd.
- Monopoly Junior (1999), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Stratego (1998), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.