Richard M. Holmes
Richard is the founder and CEO of IncaGold plc
. Previously, he founded games publisher Black Legend Ltd.
in 1993 and was CEO, publishing dozens of titles for Amiga, ST and PC Publisher. In 1994, Black Legend merged with Kompart UK, Ltd.
and the turn-over grew to £2.5m p.a. in 1994/95. At Kompart, Richard was Development Director. The company published three #1 chart hits in 1994 (Football Glory
, Tactical Manager
and The Settlers
He then joined Eidos
in 1996 and consulted as European Product Manager. He founded IncaGold in the same year. Richard has been involved in the founding of numerous other high-tech companies in the past and also advises the Isle of Man Government on the interactive entertainment industry. He has been responsible for over 300 commercial product releases.
In December 2009 Richard resigned from IncaGold plc
and purchased the company IncaGold GmbH
Also Known As
- Tombstone 1882 (2003), Summitsoft Entertainment
- Hot Wired (2001), Xicat Interactive, Inc.
- Air Offensive: The Art of Flying (2000), Brightstar Entertainment Ltd.
- Midnight Racing (1999), Brightstar Entertainment Ltd.
- Thunder Brigade (1998), Interactive Magic Ltd.
- Akte Europa (1997), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Gag: Otvjaznoe Prikluchenie (1997), Noviy Disk
- Football Glory (1995), Black Legend Ltd.
- Fatman: The Caped Consumer (1993), Black Legend Ltd.