Daniel has an MA in Physical Chemistry, with a focus on molecular simulations. Shortly after completing his thesis, he began writing and developing games in his spare time. He soon joined Terminal Reality
to work on first-generation Xbox titles. During his time at Terminal Reality, Daniel worked on several cross-platform titles, such as 4x4 Evo 2
, BloodRayne 2
and several PC based commercial driving simulations for Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler. He later joined Pi Studios
where he worked on Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Call of Duty 3 (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Re-Mission (2006), HopeLab
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (Collector's Edition) (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Rayman 10th Anniversary (2005), Ubisoft France SAS
- BloodRayne 2 (2004), Majesco Sales, Inc.
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Blowout (2003), Majesco Sales, Inc.
- RoadKill (2003), Midway
- BloodRayne (2002), Majesco Sales, Inc.
- Monster Force (2002), Universal Interactive Inc.
- Muppet Pinball Mayhem (2002), NewKidCo, Inc.
- 4x4 Evo 2 (2001), God Games
- Batman: Chaos in Gotham (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Rayman (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Spyro: Season of Ice (2001), Universal Interactive Inc.
- Army Men II (2000), 3DO Company, The
- Disney's 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Gauntlet: Legends (1999), Midway Games, Inc.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - Birth of the Federation (1999), Atari Interactive, Inc.
- Star Trek: Generations (1997), MicroProse Ltd.