A coder, lead coder and now Producer/Project Manager with experience in video games development since 1997, starting at Bullfrog Productions and EA, co-founding a startup (not successful, but hey, it was fun), and leading the 'Fable' quest scripting team at Lionhead, before moving to Australia and Producerhood, where I've driven the development of the fantastic jet fighter action game 'Heatseeker'.
As a true ENTJ, I've learned that managing video game projects is what I do best. I love games, I have a good technical understanding as well as proven skills in design and whole-project management, and even an eye for artistic quality. Most of all I enjoy being good with people. It's my privilege to work with and try to get the best from talented people, and I'm very proud when they say they've valued working with me.
In my time I've also written articles for 'Develop' and 'Game Developer' magazines, and the book 'Game Programming Gems 3'. I started the Guildford, UK chapter of IGDA (covering EA UK, Lionhead, Kuju, Criterion and many more small studios) and now help run the Melbourne IGDA chapter. I believe very strongly in the power of sharing knowledge and experience to make games and the industry everything they can be.
- Alan Wake (2012), Remedy Entertainment Ltd.
- Bloodforge (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Alan Wake (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Crackdown 2 (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Kinect Sports (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Heroes Over Europe (2009), Ubisoft Ltd.
- Heatseeker (2007), Codemasters Software Company Limited, The
- Fable: The Lost Chapters (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Fable (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Battle Engine Aquila (2003), Infogrames Europe SA
- Ball Breakers (2000), Take-Two Interactive Software Europe Ltd.
- Sim Theme Park (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Populous: The Beginning (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.