If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOProfessional background: twelve years in the gaming industry shipping triple-a titles for both pc and console (PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox360, PS3) – previously spent ten years working in feature films doing production and motion graphics - five years in professional theater prior to that as a technical director, lighting designer, and technician.
Professional skills: managing art, animation, VFX, and cinematics pipelines and schedules - producing and directing cinematics (in-game, engine-rendered, live action, and high-res CGI) from script to localization - hiring, training, and managing large teams of diverse skill levels and expertise - setting up and trouble-shooting art production pipelines - managing outsourcing (domestic and abroad) - directing voice over - directing motion capture - script and story development - budgeting for game and film projects - proficient with ms office, project, Visio, mind manager, dev-track, perforce p4, and alien brain, plus film production and script software.
Relevant experience: hired, managed, and trained artists, animators, editors and compositors at three game studios - led cinematics effort for nine triple a games - created and managed cinematic production pipelines - managed domestic and international outsourcing of thousands of art assets - directed ten motion capture shoots at five separate capture studios, from optical to puppeteered, both facial and body capture - supervised live action FMV shoots for “Wing Commander III”, “Wing Commander IV”, “Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars”, “Command & Conquer 3:Kane’s Wrath”, “Red Alert 3”, and Red Alert 3: Uprising” - hired, managed and supervised editors and compositors in post-production - ten years experience on feature film sets working with directors Baz Luhrman, Costa-Gavras, Jodie Foster, Roger Donaldson, Russell Mulcahy, and Mimi Leder, as well as cinematographers Donald McAlpine, Phil Meheux, and Andrzej Bartkowiak.
University education: 1981-1984 studied dramatic arts and technical theater at Duke University - Durham, NC.
Personal history: born in Houston, TX. Raised an oil brat in Libya, Peru, Argentina, and all around South America. He has worked in the U.S.A., Peru, Argentina, Mexico, Luxembourg, and Canada. He is very fluent in Spanish.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Sleeping Dogs (2012), Square Enix, Inc.
- Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight (2010), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Commander's Challenge (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (2007), Electronic Arts Ltd.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth II - The Rise of the Witch-King (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- From Russia with Love Starring Sean Connery as James Bond (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Freelancer (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Conquest: Frontier Wars (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.