Developer BIOKenji Terada (寺田 憲史, born in 1952) is a Japanese scenario writer and anime director. He worked as script writer for various Japanese anime series such as Kimagure Orange Road and Ushio and Tora. In the world of video games he is most known for his scenarios of the first three games in the Final Fantasy series.
- Final Fantasy (2007), Square Enix Co., Ltd.
- Final Fantasy II (2007), Square Enix Co., Ltd.
- Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls (2004), Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- Batman: Dark Tomorrow (2003), KEMCO U.S.A., INC.
- Final Fantasy Origins (2002), Square Co., Ltd.
- Final Fantasy II (2001), Square Co., Ltd.
- Final Fantasy (2000), Square Co., Ltd.
- Khamrai (2000), Namco Limited
- Eternal Eyes (1999), SunSoft
- Wan Wan Aijō Monogatari (1995), Casio Computer Co., Ltd.
- Kid Klown in Crazy Chase (1994), Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- Dark Wizard (1993), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Final Fantasy III (1990), Square Co., Ltd.
- Final Fantasy II (1988), Square Co., Ltd.
- Final Fantasy (1987), Square Co., Ltd.