Peter has been programming for over 30 years and making games professionally since the early 1990’s.
After developing several award-winning educational games for Edmark
, Peter co-founded Q Studios
in 1994 and led development on the campy breakout 3D shooter title, Blood
. He was the graphics engine lead on Sierra Studio’s fully 3D adventure game, Gabriel Knight 3
. At Origin Systems
, Peter learned of the joys and trials of MMO game development as client lead on the Ultima Online 2
In 2001, Peter established and directed the Core Technology & Tools team at NCsoft North America
, contributing to development on all shared technology for numerous MMO game titles, including Auto Assault
, Tabula Rasa
, City of Heroes
, and Lineage II
In 2005, Peter co-founded MMO development company Secret Lair Studios
which was acquired by Vivendi Entertainment
In 2008 Peter is currently lead programmer on an unannounced project for Hidden Path Entertainment
in Bellevue, Washington.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (2012), Valve Corporation
- Defense Grid: The Awakening (2008), Hidden Path Entertainment, Inc.
- Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned (1999), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Blood (1997), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Blood: Plasma Pak (1997), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Bailey's Book House (1995), Edmark Corporation
- Millie's Math House (1995), Edmark Corporation
- The Incredible Toon Machine (1994), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Lode Runner: The Legend Returns (1994), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Thinkin' Things Collection 1 (1993), Edmark Corporation