Developer BIOMike Prunescu joined Ubisoft Romania almost at the beginning, in 1993, while still in college. He worked as 3D (modeler, animator) and 2D artist for most of the projects in which the Romanian studio was involved. The most representative are: Action Soccer, Tim7, Rayman, Playmobil series, Rally, Pod2, Villeneuve, Downtown Run, Taxi 3 Gamecube and Silent Hunter III. His hobbies are: motorcycles (Born to be wiiiiild!), video games (I'm wondering: why should we sleep?) martial arts and 3D graphic art.
Source: Official Silent Hunter III homepage
Also Known As
- Michael Prunesco
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- ZombiU (2012), Ubisoft, Inc.
- The Adventures of Tintin: The Game (2011), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Silent Hunter 5: Battle of the Atlantic (2010), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Silent Hunter: Wolves of the Pacific (2007), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Silent Hunter III (2005), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Speed Challenge: Jacques Villeneuve's Racing Vision (2002), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- POD SpeedZone (2000), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Hype: The Time Quest (1999), Ubi Soft Entertainment, Inc.
- Deluxe Action Soccer 96 (1996), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Action Soccer (1995), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software