If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOBorn in Roanoke, Virginia, Donnie first started animating in 1988 for WDBJ television in Roanoke, Virginia. Later, he became Art Director for WINK-TV in Fort Myers, Florida. It was there he met a friend of John Schappert.
Donnie was the first employee of Tiburon Entertainment. The company began September 1, 1994 with John Schappert, Jason Andersen and Donnie Worley. Donnie created the first logo in 1994 and began hiring artists for gaming projects.
Donnie left Tiburon in June of 1999 after completing the cinematics for Madden NFL 2000 with Jason Hayes. Along with Greg Jobes and four other Tiburon Alumni, they founded The Ballistic Pixel Lab. The Ballistic Pixel Lab has worked on the following titles:
- EverQuest II: Kingdom of Sky
- The Lord of the Rings: Shadows of Angmar
- Lords of Everquest
- Army Men: Sarge's War
- Ultima Online II
Edit Bio | View History
- Madden NFL 2000 (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Madden NFL 99 (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- March Madness '98 (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Madden Football 64 (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Nuclear Strike (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Madden NFL 97 (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Madden NFL 96 (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- NHL 96 (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.