Developer BIOAaron has been creating art and animation for video games for over ten years, beginning his career at Monolith. He has been involved in bringing more than a dozen games to market, most recently Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom on PS3 for SOE and Midway’s Gauntlet: Sevens Sorrows as lead animator.
Aaron's focus has been on art and animation throughout his career, but his real passion is making great games. As such he is keenly interested in all aspects of game development and enjoys working closely with design and programming to push the boundaries of what games are and what they can become.
Outside the gaming world Aaron enjoys participating in numerous sports, especially basketball. He has two Children and a beautiful wife. He also enjoys playing the guitar and writing poetry; several of his poems have been published in national publications. He also has starred in two independent films.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- EverQuest II: Echoes of Faydwer (2006), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (2006), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows (2005), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- The Suffering (2004), Midway Games Ltd.
- Freaky Flyers (2003), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Fireblade (2002), Midway Games Ltd.
- NHL Hitz 20-02 (2001), Midway Games, Inc.
- SpyHunter (2001), Midway Games, Inc.
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2 (2000), Midway Games Ltd.
- Gruntz (1999), Microïds
- Blood II: The Chosen (1998), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Get Medieval (1998), Monolith Productions, Inc.
- Blood (1997), GT Interactive Software Corp.
- Blood: Plasma Pak (1997), GT Interactive Software Corp.