If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOAs Art Director of Her Interactive, Sheila is the link between the creative director and the art team, working to ensure that the desired look and feel of the project is being carried through to all aspects of art production. She makes sure the artists are supported with all that they need to be successful by providing visual examples, instructions and suggestions, or just a helping hand.
She joined Her Interactive in 2002 after working in the software industry for over 10 years as an artist, team leader and art director - primarily for Amaze Entertainment’s KnowWonder studio as well as its predecessor company, Amaze, Inc. She’s worked with such interesting content as Scott Adams’ Dilbert, Gary Larsen’s The Far Side, Berkeley Breathed’s Opus and Bill as well as children’s titles including Hasbro’s Easy Bake Oven and Scholastic’s The Magic School Bus series.
Sheila has two teenage children who have always been involved in her work, giving her game suggestions, story ideas… even a little art direction of their own. She is owned by a very loud parakeet named Sky, a fluff-ball bobtail cat named Jose, a huge red guinea pig named Joey, and the fastest couch potato on the planet, Cooper the greyhound.
[Source: Her Interactive Web Site]
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor (2004), Her Interactive, Inc.
- Nancy Drew: The Secret of Shadow Ranch (2004), Her Interactive, Inc.
- Nancy Drew: Danger on Deception Island (2003), Her Interactive, Inc.
- Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel (2003), Her Interactive, Inc.
- Magic School Bus Explores the World of Animals (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake (2002), Her Interactive, Inc.
- The Magic School Bus Explores Bugs (2000), Microsoft Corporation
- Easy Bake Kitchen (1999), Atari Interactive, Inc.