Developer BIODon comes to us from Manitoba, Canada where he attended Brandon University, graduating with a BS in Computer Science and a double major in mathematics.
Before coming to Sony Online Entertainment, Don worked at Wolfram Research on the Windows version of Mathematica 4.0. He loves coding, and loves games, and you can find Don playing Asheron's Call, Baldur's Gate II, Deus Ex and Unreal Tournament. Don's contribution to PlanetSide involves the coding of all interfaces, character animations, partial vehicle physics and attachments to characters and vehicles.
He's also working on our inventory system, so you can say that Don is basically our general-purpose client programmer. And if anything ever goes wrong, Don offers this condolence: "In case you were wondering, it's all my fault."
Edit Bio | View History
- EverQuest II: Rise of Kunark (2007), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Legends of Norrath (2007), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- EverQuest II: Echoes of Faydwer (2006), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- EverQuest II: Kingdom of Sky (2006), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- EverQuest II: Desert of Flames (2005), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- EverQuest II (2004), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Star Wars: Galaxies - Jump to Lightspeed (2004), LucasArts
- PlanetSide (2003), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Star Wars: Galaxies - An Empire Divided (2003), LucasArts