I have worked in the game industry since 1999. Before that I was in the Medical Imaging field, working for Joyce Loebl in England and later at Applied Imaging corp in California. I have a degree in Electronic Engineering and PhD in Medical Imaging, both from Sheffield University in England.
Since joining the game industry, I have worked for Angel Studios and Rockstar Games; working on the Smuggler's Run titles, Test Drive: Off-road, and Midnight Club II. Specifically, I was responsible for tools (level editor etc), AI and general game programming.
Subsequently I have been working as an independent developer, releasing SpacePod in 2003 (www.spacepod-game.com) and other titles currently in development.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Midnight Club II (2003), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Smuggler's Run: Warzones (2002), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Smuggler's Run 2: Hostile Territory (2001), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Test Drive: Off-Road: Wide Open (2001), Infogrames, Inc.
- Midtown Madness 2 (2000), Microsoft Corporation
- Smuggler's Run (2000), Rockstar Games, Inc.