Julian Eggebrecht is co-founder of Factor 5, a game and technology developer located in Marin County, California. Factor 5 was founded in Germany in 1987 and moved to the U.S. in 1996. Factor 5 is a technology partner for Nintendo's Gamecube console and provider of the MusyX sound tools. Julian's work includes the Turrican line of games, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (LucasArts), BallBlazer Champions (LucasArts), Indiana Jones - Greatest Adventures (LucasArts), International Superstar Soccer Deluxe (Konami), Contra: The Alien Wars (Konami). His most recent work can be found in Indiana Jones & The Infernal Machine (LucasArts) for the Nintendo 64 and Star Wars Episode 1: Battle for Naboo (LucasArts). Julian is Factor 5's president and lead producer and currently working on two next-generation console titles.
He originally went to the Filmhochschule in Munich to become a movie director, but decided to give up his studios to officially open the development studio Factor 5
in 1991. Between the early 90s (at the latest 1993) and 2000 he also worked as freelance author for several German gaming magazines, most notably Total! and Gamers. Factor 5 was closed in May 2009 and in 2010 he founded the social games development studio TouchFactor
with a number of his other ex-staff.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Lair (2007), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Telltale Texas Hold'em (2005), Telltale, Inc.
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III - Rebel Strike (2003), LucasArts
- Star Wars: Episode I - Battle for Naboo (2001), LucasArts
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II - Rogue Leader (2001), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (2000), LucasArts
- Resident Evil 2: Dual Shock Version (1999), Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D (1998), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Star Wars: X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter (1997), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Star Wars: Rebel Assault II - The Hidden Empire (1996), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Animaniacs (1995), Konami Deutschland GmbH
- Super Turrican 2 (1995), Ocean of America, Inc.
- Contra III: The Alien Wars (1994), Konami Co., Ltd.
- Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventures (1994), JVC Musical Industries, Inc.
- Super Turrican (1993), Hudson Soft Company, Ltd.
- Turrican 3 (1993), Rainbow Arts Software GmbH
- Fire & Ice (1992), Renegade Software
- Masterblazer (1991), Rainbow Arts Software GmbH
- Turrican II: The Final Fight (1991), Rainbow Arts Software GmbH
- Loom (1990), Lucasfilm Games LLC
- Turrican (1990), Rainbow Arts Software GmbH
- X-Out (1990), Rainbow Arts Software GmbH