Developer BIODamon Conn started his career in 1996 at Los Angeles’ Westwood Studios, a division of Electronic Arts (EA), where he worked as a Character Animator and Cinematics Artist on the Blade Runner computer game.
In 1999, Conn co-founded 7 Studios, where he raised a team of over 40 artists within eight years. During this period he served as Art Director for numerous game projects, including: Legion: The Legend of Excalibur, Defender, Fantastic 4, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow, and The Sopranos: Road to Respect. While working on these titles, Conn had the honor of recreating 3D likenesses of actors such as Jessica Alba, Michael Chiklis, and Chris Evans, all from Fantastic Four, as well as James Gandolfini, Tony Sirico, and Steve Van Zandt of The Sopranos. Conn’s model of James Gandolfini won honors for 7 Studios at the Spike TV Video Game Awards in 2006.
In 2008, he joined Activision Blizzard, the #1 console game publisher in the world with leading market positions across all categories of the rapidly growing interactive entertainment software industry, as a Producer.
Conn received his Bachelor of Fine Arts from the Savannah College of Art and Design.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- DJ Hero 2 (2010), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Six Flags Fun Park (2008), Brash Entertainment, LLC.
- The Sopranos: Road to Respect (2006), THQ Inc.
- Fantastic 4 (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow (2003), Bethesda Softworks LLC, Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Defender (2002), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Command & Conquer (1999), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Blade Runner (1997), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.