Chuck Carson is a senior artist at Pi Studios
with experience in modeling, texture creation, environmental and vehicle design and development, concept and illustration. His credits at previous development studios include BloodRayne 2
, 4x4 Evolution
and 4x4 Evo 2
, Blair Witch, Volume I: Rustin Parr
& Fly! 2K
, CART Precision Racing
, Monster Truck Madness
& Monster Truck Madness 2
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Wolfenstein (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Rock Band (2008), MTV Games
- Halo 2 (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Call of Duty 3 (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Re-Mission (2006), HopeLab
- Blowout (2003), Majesco Sales, Inc.
- 4x4 Evo 2 (2001), God Games
- Fly! II (2001), Gathering of Developers
- 4x4 Evo (2000), Gathering
- Fly! 2K (2000), Gathering
- Fly!: Piper and Cessna in San Francisco - Special Edition* (2000), Softkey London
- Fly! (1999), Gathering of Developers
- Nocturne (1999), Gathering of Developers
- Monster Truck Madness 2 (1998), Microsoft Corporation
- CART Precision Racing (1997), Microsoft Corporation
- Hellbender (1996), Microsoft Corporation
- Monster Truck Madness (1996), Microsoft Corporation
- Fury³ (1995), Microsoft Corporation