Matt Wolf is an Emmy Award-winning creator and producer. Spanning a 15 year run in video games and computer entertainment, Wolf has been involved in the design, direction, production, development and marketing of several award winning video and computer games.
Wolf began his career at Electronic Arts
in 1992. Over the next six years, he played key roles in the production, design and marketing for several award-winning titles, across multiple genres and platforms. In 1998, Wolf left Electronic Arts to take on the role of executive producer in charge of development for Sega Entertainment
In late 2000, Wolf founded Double Twenty Productions (D20)
, a production company dedicated to the creation of entertainment across multiple platforms and genres.
In 2006, one of Wolf's boardgame co-creations (BubbleBrain) won eight awards including the prestigious Family Fun Magazine's, Toy of the Year. Wolf considers boardgames one of the purest forms of gaming, calling them "videogames without special effects" - and also considers them one of the best ways for game designers to keep sharp and in tune.
Wolf has also been known to collaborate with huge intellectual properties to ensure they are properly developed into winning games, including work for Gracie Films and the Robert Ludlum Estate.
In 2007, Wolf won a Creative Arts Emmy for his creation of an original interactive television program called the Fallen Alternate Reality Game. It also won Best Experimental Project at SXSW in 2007 and Best Interactive Program at the Banf World Television festival in 2007.
- Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (2013), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (2012), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's EndWar (2009), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Wanted: Weapons of Fate (2009), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- 007: Quantum of Solace (2008), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Legendary (2008), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005), Global Star Software Inc.
- The Simpsons: Hit & Run (2003), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Total Immersion Racing (2002), Empire Interactive Europe Ltd.
- Sega Smash Pack 2 (2000), Activision Value Publishing, Inc.
- Sega Swirl (1999), SEGA Corporation
- Yoot Tower (1999), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Last Bronx (1998), SEGA Corporation
- SEGA Smash Pack (1998), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Cyber Troopers Virtual On (1997), SEGA Entertainment, Inc.
- Manx TT SuperBike (1997), SEGA of America, Inc.
- NBA Action 98 (1997), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Sonic 3D Blast (1997), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Virtua Fighter 2 (1997), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Bug! (1996), SEGA Entertainment, Inc.
- Garfield: Caught in the Act (1996), SEGA Corporation
- Sega Worldwide Soccer '97 (1996), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Fade to Black (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.