Dr. Ray has contributed game design, physics programming and flight dynamics research to several consumer games and military simulation products. His credits include Jetfighter IV: Fortress America
(PC), LANTIRN Desktop Trainer (PC, military), and Jetfighter III: Platinum
Prior to entering the game development business, Dr. Ray was a researcher at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
Dr. Ray has a M.S. and PhD. in Material Sciences from the University of Wisconsin at Madison, and a B.S in Physics from Michigan State University.Source: eV Interactive company homepage
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Drive Green (2008), ValuSoft, Inc.
- Ride! Carnival Tycoon (2007), ValuSoft, Inc.
- Lawnmower Racing Mania 2007 (2006), Vivendi Games
- Hunter Dan's Bowfishing Survival Gauntlet (2004), Great Outdoors Multimedia
- JetFighter IV: Fortress America (2000), TalonSoft, Inc.
- JetFighter: Full Burn (1998), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- JetFighter III (1997), Mission Studios
- JetFighter III Enhanced Campaign CD (1997), Mission Studios