Timothee Besset is the lead networking programmer at id Software
, a position he has held since the development of Doom³
. He is also a proponent of the Linux operating system, and has been responsible for the Linux ports of many of id Software's products. He was also an important contributor to the GtkRadiant project.
- DOOM³: BFG Edition (2012), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Rage (2011), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (2007), Activision Deutschland GmbH
- DOOM³ (Limited Collector's Edition) (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- DOOM³: Resurrection of Evil (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Quake 4 (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- DOOM³ (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (2003), Activision Publishing, Inc.